Jan 29, 2021
In last week’s episode, we dived into the 7 dimensions of my iSuccess framework and I shared how you can use these as critical levers for business growth. In my work with clients, we dive a lot deeper, using this framework as a diagnostic tool to improve small business performance.
So, this week, I’m tackling some of the questions that come up for both large organisations and small to medium sized businesses across many different industries. We'll go through the criteria we use to identify weak links and bottlenecks in the business. When we fix these critical elements, we significantly improve small business performance.
Questions I’m tackling:
- What are the Key Drivers for Business Performance Review?
- Why Don’t Most Business Improvement Models Fit My Business Challenges?
- How Can I Identify the Business Design Faults and Bottlenecks?
- What Criteria Should I Be Using to Evaluate My Business?
- Why Should I Bother With Business Diagnostics?
- The Most Typical Question I Get Asked by Small Business Owners?
- How Can I Create an Expert System Diagnostic to My Own Business?